Marcus Garvey Foundation Ghana is organizing a tour dubbed, "Mama Africa Here I Come!!!", which is scheduled to come on from 9th to 20th August 2019.
Return flight, Airport transfers, 12days accommodation, entrance fees to all excursions, guided tours, and air-transportation.
Tour Experience Include:
1. Accra city tour: Independence square, Kwame Nkrumah Mausoleum Dubois Center, Ancestral wall, et.
2. Traditional welcome with chiefs, elders and local people. A regal and cultural reception.
3. Visit to Ashanti Kindom, Kumasi
4. Experience the art of Andikara Stamping and Kente Weaving.
5. Enjoy the fresh air of the Akwapim mountains while visiting Aburi Botanical Gardens.
6. A vibrant beach experience
7. Shopping: visiting the markets for artefacts, African clothes, etc.
8. Historical tour of Elmina and Cape Coast Castles.
9. Experience the high ropes of Kakum park.
10. Visit the graveyards of our ancestors Crystal(Jamaica) Carson(USA) in Assin Manso. Atruelyhealing experience.
11. Meet & greet the diaspora community. Hear first hand the experiences of those who have repatriated.
12. Attending the exquisite Annual MMG Foundation 'Homecoming' Dinner & Dance. An African wear affair.
Price: $3,797 including flight, accommodation, 2 meals (breakfast and evening buffet) excursions and transportation
Contact us on: WhatsApp +233 54 379 2807 / Facebook: MMG Foundation / Email: email@example.com